Publications: author and co-author of over 120 academic papers, including 7 monographs.
H-index: 13 (Russian Science Citation Index), 9 (Scopus).
Total number of citations: 859 (Russian Science Citation Index), 253 (Scopus).
Number of publications in last 5 years: 33, including journals covered by Web of Science: 7; Scopus: 17; Russian Science Citation Index: 33.
Education and certificates:
- 1990: graduated from the secondary school of the work settlement Timashevo
- 1995: graduated with honours from Samara State University, programme “Physics”, the faculty of Physics
- 1998: defended a PhD thesis, programme 01.04.01 “Physics experiment technique, physics of instruments, automation of physical research” at SSAU’s Dissertation Council; completed a PhD in Physics and Mathematics
- 2004: received the title associate professor of Technical cybernetics department at SSAU
- 2007: defended a doctoral thesis, programme 01.04.05 “Optics” at SSAU’s Dissertation Council; completed the degree of Doctor of Science in Physics and Mathematics.
- 1995: research assistant at SSAU
- 1995–1998: postgraduate at SSAU
- 1998–2000: researcher at the IPSI of the RAS
- 2000–2010: senior researcher at the IPSI of the RAS
- 2004–2007: postdoctoral researcher at SSAU
- 2010–2013: leading researcher at the IPSI of the RAS
- 2013–2015: head of the laboratory of micro- and nanotechnologies at the IPSI of the RAS
- 2015–present: deputy director for science and innovations at the IPSI of the RAS.
Awards: the Governorate Prize in science and technology (Natural sciences and mathematics), 2011.
Research experiences: experiments with diffractive optical elements (DOE) and optical devices with DOE; conducting experiments on the optical micromanipulation.
R. V. Skidanov is a supervisor of several grant projects of RFBR and one grant project of the Russian Science Foundation.
Main research interests: optical micromanipulation.
Public activities: member of a dissertation council of SSAU.
Full biography →