Job title: electrical engineer, head of the Education centre of computer research, head of Supercomputing and general informatics department.
- 1973–1992: Moscow Aviation Institute, the faculty Voskhod, head of the computation centre, associate professor, dean of the faculty, head of Automated control system department
- 1992–1998: associate professor of Information systems and technologies department at SSAU
- 1998–2000: leading researcher at the Image Processing Systems Institute of the RAS
- 2001–2006: professor of Technical cybernetics department, director of Computer research institute at SSAU
- 2007–present: head of Supercomputing and general informatics department, head of the Education centre of computer research at SSAU
Main scientific achievements: development of the estimation theory based on a small number of observations; as part of the approach, some important applied problems (including restoration and color correction, pattern recognition, and identification of dynamic objects) has been addressed.
Publications: author of over 250 research papers and teaching materials, including 4 monographs, 7 teaching aids, 4 patents of invention.
Awards: the medal “Twenty Years of Victory in the Great Patriotic War of 1941–1945” (1965), the medal “Veteran of Labour” (1985), the title of “Honoured Worker of Higher School of Russia,” the winner of the Governorate Prize (2001).
Public activities: expert of the Russian Science Foundation, member of two dissertation councils at SSAU, member of the editorial board of “Mechatronics, Automation, Control.”